Maintaining the critical planned and reactive M&E services to a financial services company looking after the retirement, investment and protection needs of individuals, families and companies in the UK since 1903, who’s parent has over £800billion under management. The diverse building estate comprises Canada Life Building and Maple House in Potters Bar and their corporate HQ in central London. Our service include the delivery of small works, repairs and major infrastructure replacement and upgrade projects.
Led by our account director, we provide technical services maintenance and day-to-day small works via a dedicated, on site engineering team. With added support from our mobile engineers, we deliver supplementary and specialist engineers including 24/7 breakdown and emergency callout cover. We deliver small works, repairs and major infrastructure replacement and upgrade projects. We offer the added value of integrated fit out and specialist joinery as required.
- Canada Life retained as a customer since 1997
- Preferred supplier for all building upgrade projects
- Major electrical upgrade and cooling tower replacements
- Our BiO platform simplifies reporting, document management and compliance
- Added value from our Life of Building offers
- Resident team supported by mobile engineers and trades
- Specialist subcontractor management