The UJC is military service charity providing services throughout a 23 storey building that provides hotel rooms, meeting facilities, conferencing, club, restaurants and more to serving personnel and veterans. This large building has both basement and roof top plantrooms and has been undergoing continued improvement and refurbishments. We provide building and technical services maintenance, repairs, replacements and call outs.
Our services are delivered primarily through our mobile teams, who are in regular attendance to work closely with our customer’s onsite service teams. We planned, reactive repairs, emergency response and any additional services via our customer care team. We also deliver minor and major projects.
- Single point of contact via our 24/7 customer care team
- Led major disaster recovery project after major flood
- Main boiler and roof top plant replacement
- Road closures to facilitate rooftop crainage
- Delivered services since 2013