Deliver the Fit out of co-working spaces over 150,000 sqft over 6 floors within an accelerated 7 week installation programme (original 10 weeks) site issues resulted in the delayed start on site. Design, manufacture and installation of specialist joinery fixtures including barista bar, reception desk, seating, mothers room, feature planters, print nooks, wall panelling and pantries to all floors levels.
The DMA Contracts team recognised the need for increasing the volumes of product delivery to be matched with increased labour levels and site supervision to control and manage progress whilst working over all floors concurrently. Our Project Manager and Site Foreman produced a fully coordinated programme to link production deliveries with just in time installation activities; key to the success of this was the 1 week look ahead to drive the proceeding trades to ensure minimal disruption to the installation progress.
- A fully energised Production & Site team
- Can do attitudes to meeting production delivery dates
- A committed workforce working extended hours
- Result driven site team approach
- Proactive supply chain collaboration
- Effective planning and execution if installation phase
- Delivered on time to the benefit of the WeWork community