Clermont Hotel Group, previously rebranded from Great London Hospitality (GLH) are the largest hotel owner-operator in London with 5000+ rooms and over 130 meeting and event spaces. Their portfolio includes the prestigious and iconic Hard Rock, Royal Horseguards and Tower Hotels. With 17 hotels throughout London and the South, mobilisation was key to ensure a smooth, undisrupted service delivery from day 1 as it was the first time all their MEP maintenance had been consolidated beneath a single service provider.
Our 3-year service agreement consolidates previously discrete hotel specific contracts and is now supported by a dedicated team of maintenance engineers. Service delivery includes all the planned, reactive and statutory compliance maintenance to all the heating, ventilation and AC plant and systems, including a 24/7 breakdown and repairs service.
Powered by BiO®, our own unique digital service management platform, we have automated our business processes from A-to-Z to enable market-leading efficiency and conformance, whilst still delivering great quality service.
Our customer now has access to real-time, transparent performance date available on any device, anytime, anywhere and at no extra cost. They now enjoy unrivalled levels of visibility, with complete choice, control and convenience.
- Customer better able to focus on core business
- Simplified, more efficient model
- Greater service visibility
- Post-Covid re-opening support
- Dedicated account management and single resident engineer team
- Automated performance dashboards and calls-to-action
- Single 24/7 centralised customer care helpdesk
- Unique digital service management system at no cost