Working closely with a leading super prime residential developer and their new owners to develop a building maintenance solution to meet the exacting standards of the most discerning customers in the most exclusive and iconic London residences.
This fabulous development took 6 years to create, involved over 10,000 people and comprises 44 elegant residences.
Home to British aristocracy since the 1700s, No.1 Grosvenor Square has been at the centre of fashion and status ever since the first stone was set by Sir Richard Grosvenor. Located at the heart of the Duke of Westminster’s Grosvenor Estate, it has a unique history as both the US Embassy and the Canadian High Commission but is now in private ownership for the first time since 1936.
Residents enjoy the benefits of World-class amenities including gym and private training studio, 25m swimming pool, vitality pools, spa and sauna facilities including private treatment rooms, residents’ members club with cinema and business suite.
Powered by 219 years of expertise and our unique BiO® digital service management technology, our maintenance services include providing planned preventative maintenance as well as 24/7/365 emergency callout and emergency response, supported by our customer service team, helpdesk and local engineering resources.
- DMA experience as a leading provider specialist maintenance in super prime residences
- Access to real-time service management information anytime, anywhere, on any device
- 24/7 customer care, breakdown and repairs service
- Maintaining statutory compliance
- Maintaining equipment warranties pre and post new owner occupation
- Engineers trained in super prime environment
- Security vetted engineers