DMA provided design & build as Principal Contractor on a 20-week program to refurbish and change the use of 4 unoccupied buildings on behalf of Maidstone Borough Council. Buildings included offices, storage / warehouse, new undercover car park and plant areas.
Works included full site surveys and investigations complete with detailed remedial reports. Detailed design and programming. Changing of use presented design and installation challenges in the provision of new services within older buildings.
- Full site survey and remedial report
- Collaborative stakeholder communication
- Detailed design and construction drawings
- Co-ordination of all trades and services
- Achieved budget and program
- As installed drawings and operations manuals